SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We connect brands with students by creating campaigns they care about and share. We do this by using a simple but effective formula: our huge influential network + infectious campaigns + an obsession with results.
We take immense pride in our work and seek to make genuine impact and connections whilst delivering brilliant campaigns learning from our clients, independently and from each other.
Services include: Integrated Campaigns, Insight + Strategy, Social + Digital Amplification, Live + Digital Experiences, Student Ambassadors + Influencers and Tracking + Measurement
As a Senior Account Manager at Seed, you will join one of our client services teams, working across clients such as YouTube, JustEat and Levis. At Seed we are famous for our creative ideas that are backed by insight, therefore the role requires a passion for creativity, along with a strategic mind.
- Be the main day to day client contact – acting as guardian of the account (internally and externally)
- Lead and manage projects on a day to day basis – ensuring excellence in delivery
- Recognise and identify opportunities for account growth and develop these with the AD
- Make solid recommendations to our clients demonstrating strategic understanding of their business, the competitor landscape and business challenges
- Working with the AD to respond to and drive new briefs with the wider team
- Identify and create positive relationships with (relevant) partners for client projects
- Embrace and collaborate with internal divisions to ensure solid cross channel execution
- Ensure all campaign elements are underpinned with robust contractual, legal and insurance documentation (escalating to legal team as required)
- Act as a quality control for all client facing and supplier communications
- Encourage an environment of creativity, pushing yourself, your clients and your team to go beyond the obvious
- Demonstrate financial acumen and flair, adhering to Seed and client procedures whilst installing diligence across the junior team
- Take ownership of budgets, through attention to detail, driving profitability and efficiency (inclusive of estimates, cash flow, billings, budget reconciliation)
- Input into forecasting with the AD and senior team.
- Manage overall campaign budgets on behalf of clients
- Manage, Mentor, challenge and develop the junior team by
demonstrating outstanding role model behaviour
- Track and evaluate career progression of junior team through regular catch ups and annual appraisals
- Champion processes across the business to ensure compliance from junior team Seed brand building
- Participate in new business initiatives and contribute to the overall culture of the agency
Skills and Experience
- Creative interest
- Paid Social knowledge
- An ability to think strategically about marketing challenges, whatever the brief, audience or channel
- Previous experience managing clients and suppliers, providing best in class account handling, excellent project management and relationship building
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Experience managing budgets, ensuring profitability and smooth delivery
- A natural gravitas and presence to make things happen
Nice To Have
- Specialism in Digital Marketing
This is a pivotal role in the continued success of Seed and there will be room for personal development and growth within the business.
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced growing business with a start-up mentality where you will be given a lot of responsibility and a clear career path for personal development
- Experience working with major global brands, YouTube, Amazon and Levi's
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Breakfast (paused during the pandemic)
- Opportunity for sabbatical and secondment with our big sibling agency Amplify
- Macbook Laptop
- Monthly Socials (virtual during the pandemic)
- Summer & Winter Parties -previously attended Lovebox, Field Day, Rome, Porto & a Skiing Holiday (paused during the pandemic)
- Dog friendly office in the heart of Shoreditch
This is a full time permanent role starting ASAP
Salary Bracket 35k - 45k
Please email a copy of your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and complete our equal opportunities monitoring form here
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace and we welcome applications from those who are under-represented in our industry.