BECOME A MLB60 GAMES CAPTAIN:
Major League Baseball are on the lookout for well-connected and influential students who are passionate about sport, socials and building communities on campus. As one of your university’s MLB60 Captains, you will help drive awareness of MLB60 - Major League Baseball’s new social sport - across the term by hosting MLB60 games and events on-campus, showcasing how MLB60 does it different.
Each university has two Captains:
The Community Captain leads on promoting MLB60 online, taking ownership of their uni’s official MLB60 Instagram account, securing a great turnout at each MLB60 taster session, and capturing impressive content at all games and events.
As a Games Captain you will lead on MLB60 game-play - teaching new players how to play MLB’s new social sport, scoring each game, and ensuring that all taster sessions and events have an inclusive and fun environment - where all abilities feel welcome.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Fantastic base pay for completion of your tasks, as well as generous financial incentives for top-performing Captains.
- Flexible hours which can be worked around your studies and other commitments.
- Gain experience working for a giant global brand which will stand out on your CV!
- Regular social budgets gifted from MLB60 - to be spent on socials planned by you and your partner Captain.
- The opportunity to attend immersive experiences across the UK, including the ultimate Captain training day at Home Run House in London.
After submitting your online application, you may be invited to a phone interview with one of the Seed team. Following this, you may be invited to a short video interview, before we announce the successful applicants.
Our chosen MLB60 Captains will be invited to attend an immersive training day experience at Home Run House on Monday 31st January. Full training day details will be confirmed upon accepting the role, but all successful applicants must be available to attend the MLB60 Training Day.
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).