BECOME A MICRO INFLUENCER FOR CPSL MIND AT THE UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
With this year’s university experience having been a challenging one, it has never been more important to look after our students’ mental health.
The mental health charity Mind has been funded by Goldman Sachs Gives to deliver the Mentally Healthy Universities Programme, a series of mental health and wellbeing workshops and courses, to nine universities: Cambridge, Bristol, Greenwich, London School of Economics, Bath, Teesside, Sheffield, Central Lancashire and Leeds Beckett.
CPSL Mind (the local Cambridge Mind mental health charity) is working in partnership with the University of Cambridge to deliver these to their undergraduate students. CPSL Mind is now looking for current Cambridge University student influencers to promote their offering at Cambridge University.
The role will give you the rare opportunity to represent a mental health charity and post about a topic that is incredibly important and close to our hearts. Our influencers will create social content across all platforms that encourages students to sign up to the courses and workshops
Mind is running at Cambridge University from January to March 2021.
AS A CPSL MIND INFLUENCER YOU WILL:
- Be passionate to work for a charity and talk openly about an important topic
- Feel comfortable talking about mental health
- Have a positive social footprint
- Embody Mind values and have an authentic and positive profile
- Be a student of Cambridge University
- Have a loyal and local student following
- It’s simple – create relatable, organic and informative content to be shared across your Instagram to promote and encourage students to sign up to Mind’s Mentally Healthy Universities programme.
YOUR REWARDS INCLUDE:
- Payment fee
- The chance to place CPSL Mind and Seed on your CV
- The opportunity to work for a charity and speak openly about a topic that is important to everyone
We’re looking to have recruited our first influencers by 11th December.
Once you have applied below, you will be contacted by one of the Seed team who will confirm whether you have been selected for the role.
You will be asked to create 2 posts by 6th Jan 2021 for sign off, with posting going live w/c. 18th Jan 2021.
Seed is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. You and any job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (“Protected Characteristics”).