Amazon (European Tour and Events)
We are an award winning experiential and digital agency that is redefining the student and youth marketing landscape in the UK and Europe.
We share our home with our big sibling agency Amplify ("Campaign's Brand Experience Agency of the Decade") who specialise in global experiences by joining the dots between people, brands and culture.
As an Account Manager at Seed, you will join one of our client services teams, working across clients such as Amazon, YouTube, JustEat and Levis. At Seed we are famous for our creative ideas that are backed by insight, therefore the role requires a passion for creativity, along with a strategic mind.
At Seed our Account Managers drive things forward, they are the driving force behind our accounts, they are accountable for their account, the decisions made and the outcome.
Our Account Managers make things happen and have brilliant day to day relationships with our clients. Our Account Managers drive projects forward within their channel, supporting the team in their day to day actions. Our Account Managers are the ones that understand everything that is happening and are able to keep everyone informed, by keeping track of status documents, timings plans and budgets.
Our Account Managers go above and beyond, doing things proactively before being asked. They have a vision for the day to day business, a clear sense of what everybody needs to do and by when and why.
As the Account Manager on one of our teams, you will have a proactive mentality, continuously seeking ways to optimise our campaigns to achieve success. You will understand how to prioritise effectively between what's urgent and what is important. You will look to improve how we work day to day, finding ways for greater efficiency and productivity.
You will lead on campaigns involving experiential, digital and paid social, you will report directly into the SAM / AD, supporting them in driving the account forward creatively and strategically, you will be require to input into the strategic process and have a well-informed strategic point of view based on previous campaign learnings and optimisations, along with a good understanding of the clients business. You will lead and support a team of SAE and AE’s, taking responsibility for their actions and their personal development plans.
You will be involved in New Business pitches for your team, from hosting brainstorm to owning the proposal deck and building budgets.
*At Seed our Account Managers wear many hats, they are culturally inspiring, strategically minded, creatively passionate, commercially savvy, results driven and relationship forgers.
Skills and Experience
- Creative interest
- Paid Social knowledge
- A passion for, and ambition to succeed in marketing
- An understanding of the cross channel marketing mix
- Previous experience managing clients and suppliers, providing best in class account handling, excellent project management and relationship building
- Excellent written and presentation skills
- Experience managing budgets and ensuring profitability
- Boundless enthusiasm and are a self starter with the ability to make things happen
Nice To Have
- Specialism in Digital Marketing
This is a pivotal role in the continued success of Seed and there will be room for personal development and growth within the business.
- Opportunity to work in a fast paced growing business with a start-up mentality where you will be given a lot of responsibility and a clear career path for personal development
- Experience working with major global brands
- Pension Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Breakfast
- Opportunity for sabbatical
- Opportunity for secondment with our big sibling agency Amplify
- Macbook Laptop
- Monthly Socials
- Summer & Winter Parties - previously attended Lovebox & Field Day
- Dog friendly office in the heart of Shoreditch
This is a full time permanent role starting ASAP
Please email your CV to email@example.com
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse workplace and we welcome applications from those who are under-represented in our industry.